Friday, June 08, 2007

I've been feeling great all throughout my pregnancy, but more and more lately I've just been tired. I can't complain though, since I didn't have hardly any morning sickness or really any complications so far. We're getting so excited for her to come! Sometimes it feels like the weeks are flying by, but at the same time it feels like it'll be forever until she's here. We haven't really taken too many "belly shots" yet. Mainly because I just don't feel like I'm showing enough for them to be any fun! Someday soon maybe I'll be good and let Ben take a picture and post it. :) (note the "maybe") Yesterday our neighbor loaned me her prenatal heart listener thing so that we could listen to the heartbeat, but I guess I'm not talented enough to figure out how to get the thing to work. All I could hear was static, but I'm not worried because as I was laying there waiting to hear her heartbeat she was kicking so hard that she knocked the thing off my belly! Apparently she's fine. :)

1 comment:

Day by Day said...

I am so happy for you. We can't wait to meet her too.
love you guys,
John,Lisa,Michael,and Chris